Thinking of Buying a Home?
It is true, the market direction has swung back in favor of sellers, but there are still some great opportunities out there for home buyers providing they have done their homework and ready to pounce when the right home appears on the market. The economy has improved, Mortgage rates are not as low as they were last spring, but still lower than they have been in many years. The Feds are still determined to stimulate the economy and the housing market by providing low down payment loans backed by FHA. Prices are still low when compared to the 2006 peak. Seems like there's still plenty of reasons to buy.
If you are feeling secure about your job, have decent credit scores of 680 or more, at least 5% for a down payment, and plan to be in the home for at least 5 years - now is the time to buy! The market in most Eastern Massachusetts communities has stablized and risen since 2011. With the expected steady rise in the market you will benefit from building equity long term. Plus you are benefiting from tax breaks & deductions and the pleasure and pride of having your own place.
Shopping and buying a home does not need to be difficult. This site is intended to guide you through the process.
A typical home buyer today spends over 154 hours and $2200 looking for a home! Let me save you some time and money!
My services help you locate and purchase a home that meets your needs and dreams for the best possible price. I provide respectful and prompt service and use a more innovative approach to buying a home - saving you a lot of time and money.
In today's dynamic market achieving this goal requires more than an agent doing the typical home "search and show" for you. In todays market there are fewer homes to choose from which can seriously frustrate a buyer.
Do you really want to waste alot time looking at each home that may or may not meet your needs? How will you know until you spend money for a Home Inspector if your favorite home is really as good as it looks? How do you know if a less attractive home could be remodeled to meet your needs for less total investment?
A typical agent does not provide the services to answer these questions resulting in you investing more time and money then you need to. My buyer services offer you an innovative alternative!
Using my Search plus buyer service I will:
• Spend time to really understand your vision of your dream home Familiarize you on the local market, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
• Research and identify target properties that meet this vision and provide listings by email.
• Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
• Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
• Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
• Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
• Identify important features you need your new home to have.
• Help you understand your closing costs - such as Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account. Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites. Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes. Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.